Here is a step by step guide you can follow to hide YouTube subscribers.
YouTube has a huge user base all over the world. The user base of the video streaming platform is growing every day. The number of subscribers to a YouTube channel determines its popularity. However, some people may not want to display their subscriber numbers for various reasons.
The video streaming software includes a feature that allows you to hide your subscriptions. Your subscriber count will be hidden from public view on YouTube if you hide it. Your subscriber count is always visible on YouTube Studio.
STEPS TO HIDE YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS:
- Go to your Google account and sign in
- Go to the YouTube Studio website
- Select Settings, Channel, then Advanced Settings from the drop-down menu
- Uncheck “Show the number of people who subscribe to my channel” under “Number of subscribers”.
- Save the file.
UNDER PRIVATE SETTINGS:
No one else can see which channels you subscribe to if your subscriptions are set to private. Even if you are subscribed to a channel, your account does not appear in the “List of subscribers”.
UNDER PUBLIC PARAMETERS:
Other users can see which channels you subscribe to if your subscriptions are public. Your subscribers are featured on your channel’s homepage. Any channel you subscribe to has your account listed in the list of subscribers.
- Log in to your YouTube account
- Click on your profile picture in the upper right corner
- Click the Settings button
- Select Privacy from the left menu
- Active or dead, it will keep all your subscriptions hidden.