- You can see how much
Youtubefollowers you have using the website or mobile application.
- If you want a list of your YouTube subscribers, including their usernames, you’ll need to go to the website.
With over 500 hours of video uploaded to YouTube every minute, it’s hard to stand out from the crowd. So if you start getting followers, it’s good to follow them. Not only does it allow you to see how fast you are growing, but to see who is subscriber is great for planning new video ideas.
You can see a complete list of all your YouTube
How to see your YouTube subscribers on the website
1. Log in to your YouTube account on the site and click on your profile picture in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Click it YouTube Studio option.
3. Under the Channel analysis title, you’ll see a count of how many followers you have.
4. Scroll to Recent subscribers box and click See everything. A popup with all your followers will appear, and you can sort it by date of subscription, how many followers they or they have, and more.
Note that if a
How to see your YouTube subscribers on mobile
This complete list of all your subscribers is only available on the YouTube site, that you can open on your phone in a web browser app.
In the YouTube mobile app, however, you can only see How many subscribers you have, not a list of who they are. Here’s how.
1. Open the
2. On your channel, your YouTube
Jennifer Still contributed to an earlier version of this article.