Snapchat already has plenty of video content to keep its users busy, but now it’s expanding to include YouTube videos in their own way. With its own type of sticker to apply on videos!
Snapchat on Thursday announced a partnership with YouTube allowing users to see visual links to their favorite videos through the Snapchat camera. This allows you to effortlessly share your favorite videos with the rest of the world.
How it works
- Open the YouTube app on your Android phone.
- When you come across a video you like, tap the share button
- Then tap the Snapchat icon.
- You will be taken to the Snapchat camera, where you will see a sticker.
- You can move the sticker wherever you want on the viewfinder
- When you tap on the sticker, you will be taken directly to YouTube.
Snap announced the feature saying
Starting today, all Snapchatters on iOS and Android can seamlessly share their favorite YouTube videos with their friends directly through the Snapchat camera – no more copy-pasting!
More than 2 billion connected users visit YouTube every month to watch videos that help them find new music, learn different skills, stay up to date with news and learn more about the world around them. surrounded.
With this new integration, we’re making it easier than ever for those viewers to send their favorite clips and videos to where they’re already chatting with their friends on Snapchat.
This feature is now available for users who have updated to their latest version of Snapchat on iOS and Android.