Thanks to Youtube, superbowl ads now have an extended shelf life beyond big game.
The video giant has compiled a list of the most viewed Super Bowl commercials on game day, with the top spot going to a Amazon-Alexa ad featuring Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost.
Other celebrity-studded movie spots and trailers round out the top five. At number 2, Zach Braff and Donald Faison sang a duet for T-Mobile, while third place went to hyundai. In fourth and fifth positions were the trailers of Universal images‘ Jurassic World: Dominion and Jordan Peleit is norespectively.
Subscribe for Tubefilter’s Daily Top Stories
YouTube also shared that viewership for ads on living room screens increased by 35% compared to last year. And the most searched advertisements during the game on google yesterday were for the following brands: Budweiser, Michelob Ultra, Doritos, Coinbaseand Chevy.
You can check out the full list from YouTube, which ranked views on February 13 from midnight to 10 p.m. ET, below:
- Amazon – Amazon’s Big Commercial Game: Mind Reader (65.4 million views li)
- T-Mobile – Zach Braff and Donald Faison Sing a Duet for Home Internet (9.8 million total views)
- Hyundai USA – Evolution History
- Universal Pictures – Jurassic World: Dominion Official Trailer
- Universal Pictures – Official Trailer No