If you want a list of your YouTube subscribers, including their usernames, you’ll need to go to the website.
YouTube lets you see a full list of all your subscribers on the website and see how many subscribers you have on both the website and the mobile app.
With over 500 hours of video uploaded to YouTube every minute, it’s hard to stand out from the crowd. So if you start getting followers, it’s good to follow them.
Here’s how to see your YouTube subscribers on the website:
1. Log in to your YouTube account on the website and click on your profile picture in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Click on the YouTube Studio option.
3. Under the Channel Analytics heading, you will see the number of subscribers you have.
4. Scroll down to the Recent Subscribers box and click Show All. A popup with all of your followers will appear, and you can sort it by date they joined, how many followers they have, and more.
Here’s how to see your YouTube subscribers on mobile
1. Open the YouTube app and tap your profile icon in the top right corner, then select Your Channel.
2. On your channel, your YouTube subscriber count will be displayed next to your user icon and below your name.
Click here for IndiaToday.in’s full coverage of the coronavirus pandemic.